Hamilton Carhartt created his first bibs for railroad workers in the 1800s, and our overalls have helped set the standard in durable workwear ever since. These women's double-front bibs are built to stand the test of time. They're made of heavyweight weathered duck, which is super washed down for a worn-in feel from the start. A smooth quilted lining adds some warm through the cold season.
- 12-ounce, 100% cotton weathered duck
- 100% quilted nylon lining for warmth and easy on and off
- Double-layer knees with openings for adding knee pads and cleaning out debris
- Full zip front; Adjustable front-elastic suspenders
- Multi-compartment bib pocket
- Inner zip pocket
- Two lower-front double pockets reinforced edges
- Hammer loop
- Adjustable ankle-to-hip leg openings with storm flaps for easy boot access
- Reinforced kick panels around cuffs add durability
Sizes: Small - 2X-Large (Short, Regular, Tall). 1x-3x (Plus).
Colours: Dark Brown
Imprint: Embroidered Logo to Left Chest